Commercial Auto Insurance

Are you a freelance contractor or artisan serving clients or selling products to customers? Do you own a commercial vehicle, such as a food truck, taxi, or van? These are all valuable business assets for your operations and livelihood.

If a vehicle is used in tasks related to the operator’s business or profession, other than commuting or leisure, it is necessary to have a commercial auto policy. It covers damage to the vehicle, person or property. We insure all kinds of commercial auto and fleets including tow trucks, tractor trailers, business vans, and snow plows, etc. Your business, employees and you yourself as the business owner will be protected from a variety of property loss and lability issues.

Contact Us Now

Contact Us